*How do I print/save a transcript of your articles/podcast to read offline?
You can easily print/save a transcript of any podcast/article/recipe that's on our blog! Here's how.
1. When you're at TraditionalCookingSchool.com, look for the Print/PDF icons near the top of the article. Click either one. (They will both do the same thing at this point in the process.)
2. In the dialogue box that pops up, choose either Print —OR— PDF (or email). Before doing so, feel free to adjust the images (reduce size or remove altogether) as well as adjust the text size so the transcript is to your liking.
3. If you click "Print" this will send the document to your printer (the print dialogue box will pop up to finish the process). Print how you normally would at this point.
4. If you choose PDF, a button will appear that says "Download Your PDF". Click the button to download the PDF to your computer. Please note: depending on your computer/browser settings, your download will immediately go to your default downloads folder —OR— it will prompt you where you want to save it.
5. If you are generating a PDF a mobile device such as iPad, once you click "Download Your PDF", it will show up in the browser. Hit the "Share" button to send it to your chosen eReader application (such as iBooks in iPad).
If you have additional questions, please use the form on this page to contact us so we can help you out!