*What's included in membership?
Here's what's included when you join our Eat God's Way Bible-based cooking program. :)
1. 12-Week "Eat God's Way" Traditional Cooking Online Masterclass
This is your first class with us and going through it will teach you our simple, healthy cooking plan... all the skills in this course (carefully selected) will give you a sturdy jumping-off place into the world of Traditional Cooking and a behind-the-scenes peek into how real Christian moms and dads create delicious, healthy, nourishing meals that honor God and family!
We'll give you weekly video lessons, downloadable printable materials, accountability, reminders, weekly coaching calls, and a final reward (worth $100) as you learn Traditional Cooking easily according to our step-by-step plan over the next 12 weeks!
Deadline to join this group class is Monday.
2. 100s Of "Ready For Real Life" Recipes
...specially prepared for our members of our Bible-based cooking program. Including many "makeovers" for all your favorites, yet made healthy! Like... cinnamon rolls, cookies, pizza, pot pie, hamburgers, mac-n-cheese, tuna casserole, lasagna, spaghetti, hot cocoa, ice cream, and many, many more!
Inside our private member portal, you'll get recipes (both printable or with video demonstrations) that follow our simple process for making family favorites healthy:
- we select the healthiest versions of ingredients such as meats, fats, grains, sweeteners, veggies, etc.
- we improve (very simply!) the cooking methods to make sure the ingredients are more digestible and nutritious, and
- we avoid the pitfalls of the Standard American Diet like trans fats, white sugar, highly processed veggies oils, etc.
And by the way, everything you make and learn will be the healthiest AND taste great ...no sacrificing flavor here!
Not only will we give you gobs of recipes that follow this process, you will learn how to do it yourself so you can create delicious meals on the fly or "makeover" your own family favorites!
3. Complete Weekly Done-For-You Menu Plans
Every Friday, you'll receive a complete menu plan for 3 dinners, 1 breakfast, 1 dessert, and 1 fermented food. Each menu plan comes complete with simple preparation steps, a printable shopping list, a weekly schedule (to help you decide what to make and when to serve it), and a heart-warming family devotional.
The menu plans help take the guesswork out of what to fix when, so you can concentrate on your busy life and your cooking lessons!
If you feel you aren't quite ready to follow a complete menu plan, feel free to save it for later or just do what you feel comfortable with. You will get there!
4. Weekly Office Hours and Monthly Roundtable Meetings
You're learning one of our healthy cooking methods and might want to get clarification or troubleshoot what's going on... so come to our weekly "Office Hours" calls and we'll help you out! We'll take your questions about anything you're learning in our Bible-based cooking program, or even about living a healthy lifestyle.
And, at our monthly Roundtable Meetings, we do drawings for free tools, ingredients, and cooking services that elevate your healthy cooking skills!
Plus, as a bonus... we'll give you a "Traditional Cooking Makeover" at one of our monthly calls... where we'll tackle your or your family's unique issues... and sharing our advice and resources to help you out. (We can also deliver our suggestions privately, if you wish.)
5. Accountability Challenges and Masterclasses
We host these frequently and while sometimes we allow our wider audience to join for $49 to $99, members of our Bible-based cooking program get to partake for FREE!
In our two-week to month-long Accountability Challenges, you get bite-size daily videos, tasks, and worksheets; the opportunity to earn points for the Challenge-end prize drawings; access to a private group hopping with Challenge activity; plus the daily accountability that will help you gain confidence in cooking and joy in knowing you're serving God and your family at the highest level!
In our more in-depth Masterclasses, the entire membership will go through one of our existing full Traditional Cooking courses together (such as Fundamentals, Sourdough, or Fermenting)... with daily/weekly assignments, on-going support in our private group, weekly coaching calls for Q&A, and "graduation" parties to celebrate those who completed a course!
6. Private Group
Need help with any of the techniques or recipes? Our private group is a supportive learning network of other traditional cooks just like you. It's a fun place to fellowship, visit and connect with other Traditional Cooking School members world-wide.
By the way, this private group is on our own site, not on social media! We do this because it's best for everyone's privacy and also to keep your learning experience distraction-free!
Our group is managed by our Community Manager, Hollie, plus 3 devoted, loving, and knowledgeable moderators... Kim, Shannon, and Cevy. Between all of us, we answer every question and cheer every win, big or small!
7. Private One-on-One Consult
Within the first 3 to 5 days of joining, I'll encourage you to schedule a quick and private onboarding call with our Community Manager, Hollie. You'll share more about your situation so we can give specific recommendations for you to get the most out of our program… whether for gut healing, losing weight, picky eaters, time management, kitchen organization, menu planning, or anything else!
Hollie is a registered nurse and while we can't give medical advice, she knows a lot and will certainly point you in the right direction.
8. BONUS! 24/7 Access To All Our Traditional Cooking Courses (16+)
Not only will you go through our 12-week "Eat God's Way" Masterclass (it's the foundation of our simple, healthy cooking plan)...
...we'll also give* you 24/7 access to all our hands-on simple, healthy cooking video demonstrations and printable tutorials, organized in 16+ additional online courses... including the New Member Orientation eCourse (complete it and get 3 free gifts!).
We recommend you finish going through the 12-week "Eat God's Way" Masterclass first... and then these are the courses that are waiting for you when you're ready.
*To help avoid overwhelm and keep you focused, these will be unlocked after 10 weeks… when you are nearly done with the “Eat God’s Way” group class. However, the New Member Orientation eCourse will be available right away, because you'll need it!
- Fundamentals of Traditional Cooking aka "Eat God's Way" — The skills in this course were carefully selected to give you a sturdy jumping-off place into the world of Bible-based Traditional Cooking and a behind-the-scenes peek into how real Christian moms create delicious, healthy, nourishing meals that honor God and family! This is the 12-week course you'll go through first.
- Batch Cooking — Want to spend less time in the kitchen while still making plenty of healthy food for you and your family? Batch cooking with Traditional Foods is the answer ...and I show you how in this course. Whether you're feeding 1 or 2... or a family of 10... batch cooking will help you save time and still eat healthy! Not pictured but it's definitely there for you!
- Healthy Diets — With all the healthy diets out there, which one is right for you? Keto, Paleo, GAPS, Trim Healthy Mama, AIP, Whole30... ??? We give you the whole scoop so you know which way to go for deeper healing!
- Sourdough A to Z — Learn the secrets for creating healthy, delicious baked goods of all kinds that thrill the pickiest eater, satisfy the biggest eater, and support the healthiest eater, all while honoring a frugal budget, fitting into a busy lifestyle and bringing your family closer together!
- Einkorn Baking — Einkorn is the ancient wheat that families used long before hybridization, GMOs, and chemical processing. It’s as close as you can get to baking exactly like people did in ancient times. I’m delighted to bring you a whole class on Einkorn Baking and share my recipes, tips and tricks with you!
- Lacto-Fermentation — Long before the grocery store sold pickles in glass jars, moms knew that serving homemade pickles at dinner time was a great way to top off a meal and stop tummy aches before they started. In this course you'll learn how to “pickle” foods to make them more nutritious, stay fresh longer, and taste even better by letting the food develop its own complex flavors and pleasing textures.
- Cultured Dairy & Basic Cheese — In this course you will learn how to make cheeses, drinks, spreads and sauces that unlock the power of milk’s fat-soluble vitamins, probiotics, and healthy fats. The beneficial organisms that you add during the culturing process cause an explosion of life-affirming vitamins, minerals and enzymes that you can’t get from any other food or cooking process. It’s truly a cornerstone to healthy living!
- Pressure Cooking I and II — Pressure cooking is so fast and efficient, and produces amazingly tender and moist foods. In this course, I'm showing you how to use traditional methods (like soaking) and whole food ingredients in your pressure cooking... so it's also healthy! To follow along with this course, you can use a "smart" pressure cooker like the Instant Pot or your trusty stovetop pressure cooker.
- Allergy-Free Cooking — This course shows you how to cook around your family’s food allergies and sensitivities while serving nutritious and delicious meals that give your child every possible advantage for healing from food sensitivities — all on a shoe-string budget!
- Women's Health — Christian women need health information, tips, and recipes that support all the stages of a woman's life! We traveled far and wide to bring you guest experts — like Penny Lane, CNM, DNP — to answer your questions about Women's Health from a God-glorifying, healthy perspective. To help you implement all the foundational, natural health info, we also get in the kitchen to share gobs of recipes and DIY tips! So you can "look good, feel good, and do good"!
- Healthy Baby — Babies don’t stay babies forever! Eventually, we all must transition from milk to “meat”. Is there a way to introduce solid foods that maintains breast milk’s protective effects and where children learn to LOVE all kinds of real, nourishing foods? The answer is a resounding yes! And we'll show you how and what to serve in this course!
- Real Food Kids — Would you like to have confidence that your children will be able to cook their own healthy meals now and when they grow up? This course will help you create your own Family Kitchen that churns out amazing food, laughter, silly songs, and life-long healthy cooking skills. This course is based on one simple idea: “Everyone eats, everyone cooks.” :)
- Dehydrating — Do you want to give your family peak-season freshness, flavor and nutrition even during the bleak winter months? Then this course is for you! You will learn how to dehydrate every food group — fruits, veggies, broth, meats, beans, grains, eggs, dairy, herbs, and mother cultures — and then bring them back to full richness, flavor and vitality whenever you want a quick, nutritious meal.
- Cooking Outside — Want to do more cooking outside, beat the heat and make life more fun and interesting? Even simple meals taste better when cooked outdoors! The fresh air and the invigorating feeling of being outdoors really work up an appetite! From cooking over an open fire, to charcoal, to a gas grill, and even to canning, we'll cover it all!
- Thanksgiving Dinner — We'll help you put a 100% healthy traditionally-cooked feast on the table (side dishes, mains, desserts, and beverages) without exhaustion or overwhelm... or a sugar coma! This class contains gobs of recipes, video demonstrations, and a "plan" to help you serve dinner without going crazy! Wonderful for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years' or other Fall or Winter feast!
- NEW! Ancient Grains — Learn the ins and outs of baking with the oldest grains, from Bible Times, like spelt, einkorn, rye, barley, and more. Arguably healthier and easier on the digestive system, we'll cover milling and storage, to cracking and rolling, to sprouting and sourdough... and in dishes from breakfasts, sides, mains, desserts, snacks, and delicious breads!
9. BONUS (Yearly Only)! 9+ Years' Worth of Weekly Menu Plans
If you decide to join as a yearly* student of our Bible-based cooking program, you'll not only get 52% off... I'll also throw in this extra bonus worth $879!
Our weekly menus help you put into practice what you're learning in the classes by giving you plans that you can simply carry out... instead of worrying every day "what's for dinner?" Because you're busy enough with the courses and lessons inside Traditional Cooking School's Bible-based cooking program... we want to help you out by removing that extra burden of figuring out what to fix! Each weekly plan includes: 3 dinners, 1 breakfast, 1 dessert, 1 lacto-ferment, supplemental recipes, shopping list, prep steps, and weekly devotional.
There are 9+ years' worth of menu plans in this bonus package and the total value is $879!
However, you can get them (more than 400 of them!) completely FREE when you choose the yearly commitment to our Bible-based cooking program. Value $879
*Even though we offer a quarterly option, the bonus package containing the free menu plan archives is only for new YEARLY subscribers. Why? Because it's a commitment. We don't learn everything in one day, we have to chip away at it. A new technique or recipe learned each week is the pace we recommend. So, we love to see people hanging on for a year and commit to this change — because to be honest, that's the kind of time involved in making lasting changes in your diet and lifestyle. If it's important, it's worth doing well and making that commitment!
I hope this helps! Let us know if you have additional questions or if you're ready to get started!