I need help logging in; it's not working.
We're happy to help with this!
How To Log In
1. In your access email (membership or eBook purchase), we include your log in information. Carefully copy and paste your email (username) and password into the log in box on this page: https://gnowfglins.com/members
Please copy and paste your username (email) and password to avoid spelling errors. Also avoid capturing an extra space at the beginning or end because this will prevent a successful logging in.
2. You should now be logged in. If that didn't work, try the following troubleshooting steps.
1. Make sure cookies are enabled for gnowfglins.com and traditionalcookingschool.com.
2. Clear browser history/cache, close browser, reopen browser, then try to log in again.
3. Use a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.). We do not recommend Microsoft Explorer.
If you are on satellite internet...
Unfortunately, the extreme latency seems to prevent successful logging in from time to time. If you have an issue with this, please follow these steps:
- use Firefox as your browser
- leave the box UNCHECKED to "remember me"
- try logging in multiple times, one right after another
If you are still unable to log in...
Please click the contact link on this page, and send us a message with this info (the more detail, the better):
- what error do you receive, if any? if no error, what happens when you try to log in?
- what browser are you using? (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, etc.)
- what type of internet connection? (satellite*, DSL, cable, dial-up, cell, etc.)
- what type of computer or device are you using? (Mac, PC, mobile, etc.)